Alex Kelman, PhD
Director of Training - DMH-UCLA Prevention Center of Excellence
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Psychology
- 2003-2007 University of Virginia; B.A.
- 2011-2016 Pacific Graduate School of Psychology/Palo Alto University, Ph.D.
- 2016-2018 USC/Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 2016-2018 USC/Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, CA-LEND Fellowship
Research & Clinical Interests
- Novel methods of service delivery
- Behavioral health equity
- Trauma and resilience informed care
- Mindfulness, meditation, and compassion interventions
- Curriculum development
Roles within the division/Fellowship
- Attending Psychologist, Family Stress, Trauma, and Resilience (STAR) Clinic at the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Director of Training, DMH-UCLA Prevention Center of Excellence in the Division of Population Behavioral Health