Kira Ann Williams, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor (Voluntary)
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- 1994 – Stanford University, Biological Sciences, B.S.
- 2000 – UCLA/Drew School of Medicine, M.D.
- 2004 – UCLA, General Psychiatry Residency
- 2006 – UCLA, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
Research & clinical interests
- Community psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
Roles within the division/Fellowship
- Director of Augustus F. Hawkins community psychiatry rotation