Sisi Guo, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences
Dr. Sisi Guo is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at UCLA. She received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from UCLA and completed her postdoctoral fellowship at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. Dr. Guo is the director of the Child OCD Intensive Outpatient Program, the externship director of the Child OCD, Anxiety and Tic Disorders Clinic practicum, and an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychology at UCLA.
Dr. Guo’s clinical and research interests are in the training and delivery of evidence-based treatments for youth and families, with a particular focus on anxiety and OCD-related disorders. Other interests include community-based participatory research, school-based mental health, and racial/ethnic disparities in youth mental health care.
- New York University, B.A.
- University of California, Los Angeles, M.A.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ph.D.
Research & Clinical Interests
- Anxiety, OCD and related disorders
- Dissemination and implementation of evidence-based treatment
- Community-based participatory research
- School-based mental health
- Racial/ethnic disparities in youth mental health care
Roles within the division/Fellowship
- Director, Child OCD Intensive Outpatient Program