How To Apply
To apply to our program, please:
1. Complete the ERAS application for fellowships.
2. Arrange for us to receive via ERAS:
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE), formally Dean’s letter
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing scores, Steps I, II, and III
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members who have worked with the applicant in a clinical setting (at least one letter from a child psychiatry faculty is encouraged, but not required)
- One letter from Program Director or Associate Program Director
- Standard passport photograph
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications will be received and reviewed beginning July 19, 2023.
The deadline to apply is September 30, 2023.
Interviews will occur from late September through November 2023.